Thursday, August 6, 2009

entree 3:Mango Cheesecake @ Delicious, MidValley


I was having some quality time all by myself in Delicious yesterday. I ordered a cup of cappuccino, a slice of mango cheesecake and I took out my story book. It was quite nice to have some time of your own, doing things that you like and enjoying some nice food.

The mango cheesecake that I've ordered taste nice. Eating the mango cheese part gives you the feeling of eating mango sorbet. But the top of the cake there's some mango flesh and lemon-grass (i think) make the cake taste bit weird...because I don't like it. LOL> Different people have different taste. If you people happen to order the same cake at this place, feel free to leave a comment about that cake. I'm quite curious what others think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment